In general, the food industry is characterized by a high rotation of personnel, which makes continuing education by electronic means, indispensable. AgroBioTek distributes Training Videos in Spanish and English produced by Silliker Inc., which present real examples with visual impacts that capture the interest of employees and helps emphasize the important role they play in the safe food production chain. The following are some of these videos:
- “Personal Hygiene of Employees”: aimed at employees understanding how their hygiene habits can affect the production of safe food.
- “Risking Too Much”: Helps employees remember the importance that good hygiene practices have in guaranteeing food safety and prevent food borne diseases.
- “Intelligent Sanitation”: Intended for employees to understand the impact that their everyday disinfection activities of plant facilities might have on the safety and quality of the food they produce.
- “Essential HACCP”: Its objective is for employees to understand what the Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) System is and what it consists of.
- “Controlling Listeria”: a team effort’: aimed at improving employees’ understanding of Listeria; where it comes from, how it enters the plants and how it moves through the environment of the processing area.
- “Process Control”: this video illustrates the main control practices for personnel of reception, production and delivery areas.
- “Norms for Maintenance Personnel”: its objective is that the plant maintenance personnel understand how their daily work activities could negatively affect the production of safe food.
- “Food for the Mind, GHP question contest”: reinforces the employees’ knowledge of good hygiene practices in the food industry
- “How to Avoid Microbial Cross Contamination”: aimed at transmitting basic knowledge necessary for employees to avoid cross contamination in a food processing plant.
AgroBioTek also distributes Training videos in Spanish and English from AIB International:
- Bread Videos
- Baguettes and hard rolls
- Bread Fundamentals – Yeast
- White Bread
- Assorted rolls
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) for Food Plant Employees
- Keller: Food Safety Zone: 4 video series
- Keller: A recipe for food safety
Training Videos in OSHA programs
- Keller’s Block and Identification
- Keller’s Confined Spaces